15+ Gluten Free Christmas Desserts
Shortly after my travel to Cambodia, I discovered that there is a whole side of the pastry world, all Dairy free! At that time, the pastry shops that got my attention were the ones that served Vegan desserts. My first sweet was a Vegan chocolate one that it was sooo delicious that I could not believe it was dairy free.
On my way back to my country, even though I had no ideas on how to create a Vegan sweet, I start my studies and really loved it!!
Opening this beautiful list of Christmas Desserts is like opening the door of Santa Claus house! You can get great ideas, all Vegan but you also get to wander the world’s most delicious Christmas Gluten Free desserts.
I teamed up with other Vegan bloggers to provide you with 25 Delicious Gluten Free Christmas Desserts | Vegan
Gluten Free Christmas Desserts
All your sweet cravings are covered with these delicious recipes! Let the Christmas Spirit take action! xo xo xo! 🙂
1. Vegan Gingerbread Cake — This dessert is sweet and fragrant, covered with a delicious cream cheese frosting!. From Rhians recipes.
2. Vegan Chocolate Orange Cake — This dessert is rich, decadent, moist, fluffy, fruity and citrusy! From Rhians recipes.
3. Christmas Chocolate Bark — Do you want to make your own homemade gifts? Then this recipe is for you! Very easy to make and you can customize them accordingly. From Pettite cook.
4. Vegan Mint Chocolate Truffles — Personally I LOVE the combination of mint and chocolate! If you are in the same boat this recipe can satisfy your wild cravings! From the Stingy Vegan.
5. Gingerbread Quinoa Coffee Cake — Quinoa, Gingerbread, Coffee combined in a delicious cake! What a combination! It perfectly matches with a cup of coffee. From Strenght and Sunshine.
6. Vanilla Creamy Christmas Tree Pie — You can’t get more festive with this cake! This cake is a no-bake one. Super easy, dairy free, gluten/grains and refined sugar-free! From Pretty Pies.
7. Chocolate Cheesecake Parfait — This dessert is Paleo friendly also. It looks sooo delicious that I can’t wait to try it! From That Girl Cooks Healthy.
8. Luscious Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake — This dessert is Paleo friendly also. It looks sooo delicious that I can’t wait to try it! From SunnysideHanne.
9. Vegan Chocolate Truffles — These truffles are super easy to make and an absolutely a delicious festive dessert! From Maninio.
10. Vegan Yule Log Cake With Chestnut Cream Filling — I never made a cake with chestnut, it’ss time to try it! It looks absolutely divine!!! From Fragrant Vanilla.
11. Chocolate Peppermint Cookies — Chocolate and Peppermint! What else can you ask? A delicious treat indeed! From The Fit Cookie.
12. Chocolate Coffee Cheesecake — Can you imagine a delicious treat without even have to bake it? Oh, yeah! This sweet is a no-bake one! My favorite combination of coffee and chocolate. Try it out and you will not regret it! From Maninio.
13. Chocolate Hazelnut Tarte — Chocolate and Hazelnuts! What else can you ask! Most of all, a delicious treat indeed! From Earth Powered Family.
14. Chocolate Avocado Pie with a Secret Ingredient — Love all the kind of pies! No, I will not tell you the secret ingredient. A delicious treat indeed! From Delightful Vegans.
15. Christmas Pudding Ice Cream — Ice Cream during Christmas??? Oh yes! Do not forget that in Australia during Christmas it’s summertime! A great alternative to a traditional Christmas pudding. From Delightful Vegans.
And More Gluten Free Christmas Desserts
16. Chocolate covered peanut butter balls — “This delicious treat is perfect to take to a holiday party, family gathering, or whenever you want to impress your non-vegan or health-conscious friends with a surprisingly healthy dessert!”. From Plant Based Recipe.
17. Vegan Coffee Cheesecake With Salted Caramel Popcorn. — “This salted coconut caramel sauce is made with simple ingredients and is equally simple to make. Thick coconut cream, coconut sugar, vanilla and a touch of salt are simmered in a saucepan until a thick, mahogany-colored caramel sauce is born”. From Quite Good Food.
18. Healthy Gingerbread Cake Bars — “So these Gingerbread Cake Bars are nothing short of a miracle send from up above. They are SO. DELICIOUS. Most Noteworthy, they are SO EASY to make”. From Vegannie.
19. Vegan Rum Balls — These balls looks soo easy to make and so yummy! The best ingredient for me? Rum! From Beautiful Ingredient
Final Gluten Free Christmas Desserts
20. Vegan Gingerbread Spice Cake with Cinnamon Frosting — Throw me Ginger and Cinnamon and I can make anything out of it! I am in Love with those two ingredients! Definitely, I am going to make it for Christmas! From Fragrant Vanilla.
21. Vegan Gingerbread Men Cookies — Another delicious recipe with ginger! This time? Cookies! From Vegan Chickpea.
22. Gluten Free Vegan English “Sweet Mince Pies” for Christmas — Traditional English Sweets with aromatic spices! From Trinitys Kitchen.
23. Caramel Sticky Figgy Pudding — “Vegan, coconut sugar caramel soaks the fig upside down pudding, creating the rich, dense qualities of a traditional Sticky Toffee Pudding”. From The Hungry Herbivores.
24. Tofu and Pumpkin Cheesecake [Vegan and Gluten-Free] — This vegan pumpkin cheesecake recipe is plant-based, oil-free, refined sugar-free, gluten-free and suitable for Vegan Candida diet. From Nutriplanet.
25. Cocoa Almond Cookies —These Vegan Buttery cookies with a touch of almond make the perfect dessert for a holiday day! As a result, it’s super easy with less than 6 ingredients! From Healthy Helper Blog.