Cinnabon Rolls Time
Picture your favourite dessert in your mind, smell its aroma…sense the texture as you bite…yes for me one of my favourite desserts are the heavenly delicious Cinnabon rolls!
I tried them for the first time, at a mall in Qatar…7 years ago. While my stroll around the shops I got a sweet smell from a shop nearby! I could not resist! The truth is that no one can! Those perfumed, creamy rolls with the fluffy cream on the top made my day.
So I tried out several recipes and I believe that I found the best one! I’ve made it many many times…I recall that once I made 100 pieces for a birthday party and everyone got crazy about them.
If you want your Cinnabon to inflate quickly, preheat your oven for 10 minutes, switch it off and put the Cinnabon inside for 30 minutes.
Butter & Sugar
Make sure that your butter is on the room temperature until gets it soft and easy to spread on the dough.
Like a Rolling Stone
The coating is a soft butter, brown sugar, vanilla and cream cheese. It has a soft and creamy texture that it looks and tastes divine! The butter and the cheese cream should be on the room temperature. In addition, instead of the the vanilla in a liquid texture, you can use the powder one, it is equally tasty!
Of course you can use any type of cream cheese you love.
Prior to the baking, cut the Cinnabon in small pieces and let them inflate around 30 minutes, they will inflate quicker if you put them for 10 minutes on a pre baked oven – Preheat your oven for 10 minutes, switch it off and place the rolls on the oven for 10 minutes.
Bake them 15 minutes exactly in order to make them soft and fluffy.
Cover the Cinnabon immediately and get ready for a great treat! Bliss.
One mini mistake during the cream preparation, boosted their taste to the maximum!! What was that? A little bit more salt and the combination of the salty / sweet cream with the fluffy, buttery dough made a toothsome result! Try it and you will not get disappointed.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I am! They are the best Cinnabon I ever made, ever!
- 600 g. flour
- 120 g. sugar
- 8g. yeast (1 sachet)
- 220 g. lukewarm milk
- 70 g. margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 g. Brown sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons cinnamon
- 70 g. margarine
- 110 g. margarine
- 200 g. iced sugar
- 120 g. cheese philadelphia
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid
- Mix the yeast in warm milk to dissolve well. In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, salt, margarine and the eggs. Add the milk with the yeast and knead well by making a dough which we leave covered for 1- 1 1/2 hours in a warm place or until doubled.
- When the dough inflated, knead again and roll out into a rectangle sheet of your desired size and thickness. Spread the butter and Sprinkle the mixture of sugar - cinnamon across the surface. We wrap our leaflet carefully roll the loose side and cut into 5 cm pieces. We place our rolls on a baking sheet with grease-proof paper away from each other why inflate much and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes exactly.
- As we cooked our rolls we make the sauce. Place in a bowl very well softened margarine, the sugar, vanilla and mix well. Take the Cinnabon out of the oven and cover immediately with the sauce. Enjoy!
- The recipe makes 17 medium size Cinnabon, the rolled dough is with thin thickness.