Easy Strawberry Smoothie | Vegan
This Strawberry Smoothie is filled with delicious strawberries, bananas, and almond milk. A fun, healthy and highly nutritious drink! It’s super refreshing and perfect for detox on when you need to recharge your body! You will Love it!
- 2 Banana
- 1 cup strawberry cut in pieces
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1/2 Lime juice or whole
- 1/3 cup Almond milk
- 4 Ice cubes
- 1 Small piece of Ginger
Wash all the fruits, cucumber and ginger.
Peel the bananas and the cucumber.
Juice the lime if you wish of add it as it is
Place the water in the blender and add all the rest of ingredients including ice cubes.
Start blending at low speed for 30 seconds and increase in high speed.
Adjust the water accordingly, depending on the thickness you want to achieve.
- Be aware that the type of blender you use. The quality of the blender will determine the texture of your smoothie. Start at a lower speed and increase gradually. Place your liquid first so the ingredients will mix easier.
- You can freeze the strawberries prior to use if you wish.
- You can adjust the amount of the almond milk to achieve the thickness you wish. Personally, I like it with a thick texture.
- A lot of people do hate greens of any kind, especially kids. If you do not like greens, smoothies are a great way to sneak greens into your diet. Yes, you can have greens in your smoothies and believe me, with a good combination can taste great! In this recipe, I added cucumber but you can substitute with handful spinach.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 275mg | Potassium: 1000mg | Fiber: 20g | Sugar: 60g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 4mg