How to make a smoothie with frozen fruit and water
This Strawberry Banana and Orange Frozen Sorbet is filled with delicious strawberries, banana, and orange. A fun and healthy Breakfast! It's highly nutritious and packed with lots of vitamins. It's my niece's Eui, favorite sorbet!
- 2 frozen ripe bananas in slices
- 2 frozen strawberries in slices
- 3 Tbsps Juice of 1-2 orange cold
Put the fruits on the freezer.
Remove the fruits from the freezer and leave them on room temperature for 10 minutes.
Place the juice of 1 orange on your blender, add the fruits gradually and blend until you get a smooth texture.
In case its too thick, just add little bit orange.
Super easy and ready to enjoy!
- For a more thick/smooth look, use 1 extra banana.
- For a more frozen looking sorbet use the fruits directly from the fridge.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 44g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 238mg | Sodium: 254mg | Potassium: 620mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 2.2mg