Easy Vegan Pad Thai with Cream
The Ultimate Easy Vegan Pad Thai Recipe! This recipe is tossed with sesame oil, soya sauce, chilies and lots of cream for an incredibly simple comfort food recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes. If you a fan of Thai food you will LOVE it!
Servings 2 servings
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 2 spring onions cut in small pieces
- 2 garlic cloves finely sliced
- 1/2 small broccoli florets
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 ginger small piece finely sliced
- 1/2 leek small piece finely sliced
- 5 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 lime
First, wash and prep your veggies.
Add the sesame oil and coconut oil to a large saucepan.
Add the ginger, minced garlic, leeks and fresh onions to the pan and cook over high heat. Sprinkle in the salt at the end.
Add the broccoli stems and mushrooms and cook over high heat.
Add the coconut cream, mix carefully and set aside.
Prepare the rice noodles. Bring a medium pot filled with water, remove from the heat and cover the noodles. Leave them aside for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
Add the noodles on the pan mix and the coconut sugar and cook for few seconds in high heat until all is mixed well.
Squeeze half lime on the top and enjoy!
- Prior to cooking noodles read the package instructions, first.
- If you wish to have the eggy taste, you can add black salt.
- Coconut Sugar may be substituted for Brown Sugar or White Sugar.
- Soya sauce may be substituted with Tamari which is gluten-free.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 500kcal | Protein: 43g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 3.6g | Cholesterol: 224mg | Sodium: 2040mg | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 2.3mg