Vegan Cream Cheese
Use this healthy cheese alternative in any dish that calls for cream cheese. Serve it with baked potatoes and fresh chives, with tacos or bread, or with sauteed mushroom. The Best Vegan Cream Cheese!
Servings 1 serving
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 vegan yougurt unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp dill chopped
- black pepper
Gather all your ingredients.
Soak the cashews overnight. The longer you soak them, the creamier consistency you’ll have.
Drain and rinse the soaked cashews.
Put them to to a food processor or high-speed blender. Add dairy-free yogurt, vinegar, salt, pepper, and dill.
Blend until smooth.
Serve immediately. You will love this Cashew Cream Cheese.
- The quality of the food processor or blender is very important. It gives this creaminess you desire.
- If you don't have enough time for soaking just soak them in warm water for 45 minutes.
- Use unsweetened dairy-free yogurt.
- Put it on the refrigerator for up to 1 week. If you wanna put it on the freezer, slice it, wrap it and put it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 2mg