Cucumber Salad Recipe
Flavourful, delicious, nutritious, and full of Vitamins. This Cucumber Salad Recipe is an excellent choice to take it at work or a healthy snack and light dinner choice. You just need 5 minutes to make it. Make a big bowl and start enjoying it.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cucumber
- 1 mango
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/6 salt
- 1/6 pepper black
Gather all the ingredients
Peel the mango and cut it in small cubes.
Cut the cucumber in small cubes
In a bowl whisk the lemon, pepper, salt, and brown sugar.
Pour the dressing over the salad, gently toss and serve.
- Use fresh cucumber and ripe mango.
- Instead of lemon use vinegar or lime juice.
- Instead of black pepper, you can use chili flakes.
- In all salad suggestions, you can add a ‘vinaigrette’ made from one part balsamic vinegar, with three parts olive oil.
- To this basic recipe, you can add mustard, herbs, and spices, lemon, garlic, and onions.
- Walnuts and flaxseed also provide a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and are easy to use in salads.
- Finally, almonds are a good source of vitamin E and magnesium.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 614IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg