Vegan Brownie Recipe
This Vegan Brownie Recipe brownie has received a variety of compliments. The story behind brownies is controversial, as the legend says that Chef, who discovered it, accidentally discovered it, since it did not have the necessary amount of flour, he added more chocolate. And here is the result. Egg Free, Dairy Free with natural ingredients and super delicious!
Servings 16 brownies
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 Tbsp flax seeds grinded
- 1/2 melted butter
- 1/3 cup vegan Yogurt
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cacao
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp salt
Mix one tablespoon ground flaxseed meal with three tablespoons of water. Mix together, and let sit in your fridge for 15 minutes to set up and thicken.In a big bowl sift in the cocoa and the flour.Mix well.
Melt the 1/2 cup vegan butter in a bain-marie or in the microwave for 30 seconds and whisk it with the sugar.
Add the yogurt and mix well.
Add the flax egg and whisk until evenly combined.
Add the salt, vanilla, baking powder, flour mix, half of chocolate chips.
Stir until just combined, do not over mix.
Place a parchment paper in a pan and pour the mix. Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on the top of the batter.
Bake for 35-40 minutes.Remove them for the oven and let them cool for 20 minutes. T
Take them out of the pan with the parchment paper and let them cool further for 10 more minutes. Then use a sharp knife and cut them in slices.
- Cocoa powder: Brownies are a very popular dessert mainly because they do not require a lot of ingredients. To be precise, the material we love in this particular dessert is cacao and we have to be very careful about that. Buying a good quality cacao will make a difference and of course will give excellent taste to our brownies.
- Baking: The secret to success depends a lot on baking. If baked, they will look like cakes, while if they are not cooked enough, they will acquire a muddy texture. To know when they are cooked properly, what we need to do is faithfully follow the baking time mentioned in the recipe. Admittedly, as soon as the outer part of the brownies starts to break and their edges become crisp, then they are ready.
- After Baking: Once the brownies are cooked, leave them to cool in the pan and then cut them into pieces and serve. Trying them as soon as they are out of the oven and while they are still hot is wrong, since we will not understand their taste. The more we let the brownies cool, the more their flavor binds. Also, when the brownies are cold, it is much easier to take them out of the pan and cut them evenly, since appearance also plays a role.
- To Store: Put it on the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- To Freeze: You can also refrigerate them for up to 2 months. Let thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 444mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg