TIPS FOR COOKING the Vegan Salad
- Dressing – You can mix and match lots of ingredients to make a dressing. Whisk in mustard or Agave syrup or add various spices.
- Greens – Use various types of greens to elevate your Vegan Salad.
- Fats – Adding fats to your salad is essential for a tasty salad. Use seeds, oils, or avocado.
Avocado: If you are going to prepare the salad in advance so that the avocado does not turn black, pour half of the lime juice over it and keep it separate in a plastic bag. Add it to the plate or individual dishes just before serving.
Variations and Suggestions
- In the category “Spreads, Dressings & Dips ” you can find all kinds of dressings and from there you can choose the one you prefer to decorate any of the following salads. I here suggest that I think it fits better but in the dish, you decide!
- Accompany these salads (I guess I’m not the only one in the world eating “pasta bread”) with toast with a little garlic – if you like – and a cool rosé (I prefer it) or white, dry wine.
- Most salads I describe below need from 10 to 16 minutes to make, if you calculate the preparation.
- As you will see below I suggest a specific type of pasta. However, if you prefer something else, you will definitely use it. You can also remove something you do not like or add other ingredients or vegetables such as grilled tofu, corn, peas, green beans, and whatever else you want and love.
- The quantities are for 2-4 people but all recipes can be made with 1 package of pasta (½ kg) with the appropriate adaptation to the other ingredients by trying step by step you are sure of success and great taste.