Cauliflower Rice Keto
his Cauliflower Rice Keto is made with delicious aromatic ingredients and it is a lot less oily but is still an incredible crispy flavor explosion in a plate! You can replace the cauliflower with broccoli if you wish. Its equally delicious! Serve it with crispy tofu topped with sesame seeds. You will love it! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Egg Free, Sugar-free!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 block tofu
- 1 onion peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 Tbsp ginger peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cauliflower small head
- 1/3 cup soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp agave syrup
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon the juice
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1/3 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
First, wrap tofu in an absorbent towel and press out the liquid.
Cut it into cubes, place it on a plate.
Cover the tofu cubes with the sauce. Make sure that all tofu cubes are covered with the sauce. Let it rest for 1.5 hours.
Wash the cauliflowers, cut it in small pieces, and add it in the food processor. Blend for a few seconds. Do not overdo it.
Heat a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the oil and salt and the onions. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
Add the pepper, garlic, ginger and cook for 1 more minute. Add the tofu and leeks and cook 3-4 minutes until golden.
Add the peanut butter and mix until it combines with the veggies .
Add the cauliflower rice, mix and cover until its cooked. Uncovered and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
Serve hot and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Prior to using tofu, it is important to press out as much liquid as possible. This allows the tofu to better absorb other flavors from marinades or sauces.
- To do this, wrap the tofu in a towel and place in a colander. Lay something somewhat heavy, such as a plate, on top, and leave it for 20 minutes to remove any excess water.
- To make the perfect Baked Tofu, you have to make sure that you season it very well. Leave it to rest for at least 1.5 hours.
- Instead of soya sauce, you can use Tamari for nice crispy tofu.
- You can use Broccoli instead of Cauliflower. Equally delicious!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1728mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 487IU | Vitamin C: 64mg | Calcium: 204mg | Iron: 4mg