Peach smoothie without yogurt
Delicious Peach Smoothie without yogurt with Fresh Peach, Bananas, and Delicious Almond milk. Incorporating a nutrient-dense smoothie into your daily diet can help promote weight loss thanks to their filling fiber and muscle-building protein. Vegan, Gluten Free and Sugar Free! You will love it!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cup peach cut in pieces
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
Gather all your ingredients.
Put them in a blender, including ice cubes in case you prefer it cold.
Add the almond milk.
Blend well and if it’s needed add more milk. It depends on how thick you want it.
Serve and Enjoy!
- The quality of the food processor or blender is very important. It gives this creaminess you desire.
- For a richer texture, we can add a little yogurt, avocado, coconut oil, or oats.
- Use unsweetened Almond milk.
- You can substitute the almond milk with coconut water, coconut cream, or just water.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 642mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 452IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1mg