Delicious Peach Smoothie without yogurt with Fresh Peach, Bananas, and Delicious Almond milk. Incorporating a nutrient-dense smoothie into your daily diet can help promote weight loss thanks to their filling fiber and muscle-building protein. Vegan, Gluten Free and Sugar Free! You will love it!
What the PERFECT Peach smoothie without yogurt consists of
- Fresh Peach
- Almond milk
- Ice if desired
WHAT EQUIPMENT YOU’LL NEED
- Food Processor or a high-speed blender
- Nice Glasses
Are Smoothies Healthy?
Fruit smoothies contain a variety of vitamins and minerals. They are characterized by their frozen, frozen, and blended ingredients in the blender. Fruit smoothies can be made from different ingredients, but most have almost the same base: some fruit juice or some dairy.
HOW TO MAKE EASY Tropical Smoothie
Peach smoothie without yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup peach cut in pieces
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Put them in a blender, including ice cubes in case you prefer it cold.
- Add the almond milk.
- Blend well and if it’s needed add more milk. It depends on how thick you want it.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- The quality of the food processor or blender is very important. It gives this creaminess you desire.
- For a richer texture, we can add a little yogurt, avocado, coconut oil, or oats.
- Use unsweetened Almond milk.
- You can substitute the almond milk with coconut water, coconut cream, or just water.
Leave a Reply