This Sugar Free Hot Chocolate is the perfect way to keep you company and get you warm quickly! Yes, it’s still quite cold in Greece! A quick drink from start to finish in just 10 minutes and tastes incredible. Toss with your favorite dessert and serve it hot!
When I think of hot chocolate, I’m always reminded of that rich and indulgent I had a few years in Belgium and in Qatar.
Hot chocolate is the best, comforting drink for all the cold nights. I like it to have it early at night and watch a good movie.
Personally, I made this hot chocolate without conventional sugar and with just water. But you can use any plant-based milk you like.
How To Make Sugar Free Hot Chocolate
Add water to a saucepan and then add cinnamon, vanilla with stevia, star anise and carnation. Let the mix boil for 5 minutes and remove the star anise and the clove. Add the cocoa. Stirring well until all the chocolate has melted and becomes thick and smooth. Add a pinch of salt and serve immediately.
Find below a few useful posts and sugar-free recipes.
- My one-month Sugar-Free Challenge | Results and what I learned,
- The Reality about Sugar and the Sweeteners,
- 15+ Sugar-Free Desserts | Valentine’s Day Recipes.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! I would love to hear back from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest for more delicious recipes!
Sugar Free Hot Chocolate with Spices
- 2 cups water
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp clove
- 1 small pinch salt
- Add water to a saucepan and then add the cinnamon, vanilla with stevia, star anise and the clove.
- Let the mix to boil for 5 minutes and remove the star anise and the clove from the mix.
- Add the cocoa. Stir well until all the chocolate has melted and becomes thick and smooth.
- Add a pinch of salt and serve immediately.
- You can substitute water with plant-based milk of your choice.
- If you want it thicker just dissolve 1/2 tbsp of corn flour and mix very well before serving.
- You can add a slice of orange also along with the spices.
Are you planning to make this Recipe? I LOVE to see your creations. Please take a photo and tag @MANINIOPK on Instagram with the hashtag #MANINIOPK.