Vegan Baked Potatoes
This Vegan bake potatoes recipe is easy to prepare, full of flavor and full of nutrients. Also try it topped with your favourite veggies and a touch or vegan mayonnaise or mustard sauce.
Servings 4 servings
- 4 potatoes medium size
- 1 cup broccoli florets steamed
- 1/3 cup red beans mushed
- 3 tbsp red peppers cut in cubes
- 3 tbsp capers
- 1/2 tbsp pepper black
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise vegan
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Wash the potatoes and poke several holes in each potato with a fork
Put them on a pan and sprinkle little bit olive oil, salt, and pepper
Heat the oven to 356 °F on the middle rack
Place the potatoes to oven and cook until a fork slides easily through flesh. Approximately 30-45 minutes
Remove them from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes.
Cut a little bit on the top of the potatoes and remove the flesh.
Top with broccoli florets, kidney beans, capers, small pieces of red peppers, and vegan mayonnaise.
- Choose the veggies of your preference.
- Rinse the potatoes before and after cooking.
- You can add any sauce you like or Vegan cheese.
- In case you want to boil the potatoes, boil them first for 15 minutes and place them 15 minutes in the oven.
- Instead of beans you can use canned chickpeas.
Serving: 1potato | Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 1955mg | Potassium: 624mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1440IU | Vitamin C: 117mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 3mg