Vegan Quinoa Recipe with Eggplants
Quinoa has nutritional importance. Unlike rice or wheat, which are low in lysine, quinoa contains a balanced content of essential amino acids for humans, making it an unusually complete diet. Combine this Vegan Quinoa Recipe with eggplants and you will have a highly nutritious dish! You will LOVE it!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup eggplants in cubes
- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 1/2 mushrooms cut in slices
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp chilly flakes
Gather all the ingredients.
Add the coconut oil to a large saucepan. Add the chopped onions to the pan and cook over high heat. Add all the spices and let it cook until golden.
Add the chopped mushrooms cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add the eggplants in cubes and let them simmer in medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add the tomato sauce and 1 cup of water.
Let it cook until you get a thick consistency.
Add the cooked Quinoa and mix well.
- Choose different varies of vegetables. Apart from eggplants, you can use any veggies you like.
- Protein. You can also add baked tofu for a protein dish.
- Use leftovers. You can use any leftovers you have on your fridge and make this dish.
- Tomato sauce. Instead of canned tomatoes, you can use the fresh ones. blend them and add them to the dish.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 3884mg | Potassium: 1005mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1494IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 7mg