Stir Fry Zucchini with Quinoa
Combine this Vegan Quinoa Recipe with eggplants and you will have a highly nutritious dish! You will Love it! Quinoa has nutritional importance. Unlike rice or wheat, which are low in lysine, quinoa contains a balanced content of amino acids for humans, making it an unusually complete diet.
Servings 4 persons
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup red peppers
- 3 zucchinis
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp black and red pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 cup soya sauce
Gather all the ingredients
Preheat a large pan/skillet on low to mediumheat with oil and saute onions for 2-3 minutes.
Then add mushrooms and zucchini and saute for another 8-10 minutes – until vegetables are soft enough to stick with a fork.
When vegetables are done, add sauce and cook on the heat for about 1 minute. The sauce should thicken in that time. Serve over rice and enjoy!
- Choose different varies of vegetables. Apart from eggplants, you can use any veggies you like.
- Protein. You can also add baked tofu for a protein dish.
- Use leftovers. You can use any leftovers you have on your fridge and make this dish.
- Tomato sauce. Instead of canned tomatoes, you can use the fresh ones. blend them and add them to the dish.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 1637mg | Potassium: 644mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1714IU | Vitamin C: 51mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 3mg