Personally, I am struggling with Breakfast Ideas. I spend a few days eating the same day. I am bored! So I thought to make my research to discover new ideas. Opening this beautiful list of Healthy Vegan Desserts is like opening the morning window to get fresh air!
I teamed up with other Vegan bloggers to provide you with Vegan Breakfast Ideas!
Enjoy the Great Ideas!
Vegan Breakfast Ideas
All your sweet cravings are covered with these delicious recipes!?
1. Chocolate Cherry Smoothie— “Chocolate Cherry Smoothie is a delicious combo of sweet, tart, creamy and chocolaty in a healthy drink that tastes like an indulgent dessert”. From 30 minutes meals.
2. Granola ackee pancakes— “Fall for these fluffy pancakes that are vegan and just a bit nutty. Ackees are no stranger to the breakfast menu and neither are pancakes. Their slightly nutty flavor that comes out in sweet applications like this makes them a natural pair for granola.”. From Amazing ackee.
3. Vegan Tofu Scramble— “This vegan tofu scramble is filled with fresh, seasonal vegetables – kale, red bell pepper, and onions. It’s topped with avocado”. From Cardys Kitchen.
4. Breakfast Bowl— “If you need an easy healthy breakfast, then my Vegan Breakfast Bowl is exactly what you need. Full of fruits, nuts, and with gluten-free oats, this is not only nourishing but also delicious. If you like, you can also make this an amazing quinoa breakfast recipe by substituting the oats. Sprinkle your favorite nut butter over this Breakfast Bowl and be energized for the day.”. From Contentednesscooking.
5. Brown Rice Dosa— “It is a soft and spongy, super delicious dosa/pancake prepared using just 3 ingredients. This is vegan and gluten-free.”. From Cook with kushi.
6. Cherry smoothie bowl crunchy buckwheat clusters— “The secret to an amazing smoothie bowl, in my opinion, is getting it both thick enough and smooth enough. If it’s not thick enough then your toppings won’t sit on top all pretty and such and let’s be real, pretty food just tastes better”. From Cupcakes and Kale.
7. Banana Berry Granola Yogurt Parfait— “Along with the granola, berries, and yogurt, I added a banana and it only took about 5-minutes to make. It’s delicious, SO MUCH better than cereal, and so simple to put together (even your kids can make it).”. From Delightful adventures.
8. Berry Quinoa Breakfast Bowl— “This Berry Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is a naturally vegan and gluten-free power bowl that has 17 grams of plant-based protein and all of the nutrients your body needs to stay full and focused all morning long” From Emily Kyle Nutrition.
9. Vanilla Chai Breakfast Quinoa Bowls— “Vanilla Chai Breakfast Quinoa bowl are a hearty, healthy breakfast packed with warm chai spice and cozy vanilla flavor.” From Flavor Moments.
10. How to make a smoothie bowl— “Easy and delicious 5-minute smoothie bowl recipe with customizable ingredients. Kid-friendly, nutritious and satisfying vegan breakfast, dessert or snack.” From Happy Kitchen rocks.
11. Chocolate oatmeal with peanut butter and summertime fruits— “A nearly instant, indulgent, and healthy breakfast that will satisfy your cravings and keep your tummy full all morning long! A bit of chocolate, a bit of peanut butter, some fresh juicy fruit – what’s not to love? ” From Her Heart is Vegan.
12. Homemade Sugar-Free Granola— “Store-bought granola is usually full of refined sugars and not-so-healthy processed fat. This homemade sugar-free granola is made with nuts, seeds, rolled oats, coconut oil, and is naturally sweetened with applesauce and raisins. And if you wish to make it even less sweet, you can just skip the raisins. ” From Mariaushakova .
13. Blueberry Coconut Overnight Oats— “These Blueberry Coconut Overnight Oats are rich, creamy, and filled with fresh berries. It’s truly like eating dessert for breakfast. And, better yet, there’s no prep time! Just mix them up the night before (this takes 5 minutes) and store them in easy grab-n-go airtight containers for easy breakfasts throughout the week” From My Darling Vegan.
More Vegan Breakfast Ideas
14. Mexican Tofu Scramble— Another delicious breakfast from My Darling Vegan.
15. Vegan Orange Creamsicle Smoothie— “This Vegan Orange Creamsicle Smoothie may look green, but tastes like a creamy orange Julius! If you love creamy orange, you’ll love this healthy smoothie!” From Namely Marly.
16. Chocolate Orange Chia Parfait— “If you love the health benefits of chia pudding but can’t stand the tapioca-like texture, blending it up is a good solution. Blending it up with chocolate is an even better solution, and adding orange and pomegranate make it even more delicious”. From Occasionally Eggs.
17. Breakfast Burrito with Tofu Scramble— “If you’re looking for a savory breakfast recipe, this Breakfast Burrito with Tofu Scramble hits the spot.”. From Plant-Based Cooking.
18. Maple Pecan Steel Cut Oatmeal Baked Apples— “This simple, Vegan breakfast will make you feel warm and cozy all morning long!”. From rhubarbarians.
19. Breakfast Potatoes— “These crispy skillet breakfast potatoes aka diner-style “home fries” are addicting — they are pan-fried with onions and peppers and tossed with lemon juice”. From Savor tooth.
20. Vegan Peanut Butter Oat Bar No Bake— “What goes together better than peanut butter and oats? How about peanut butter, oats, and chocolate? Now we’re talkin’! This Peanut Butter Oat Bar Recipe is chock full of protein, flavor, and joy. Best of all, these babes are refined sugar-free! What’s not to love!?”. From Serving realness.
21. Gluten-free Cinnamon French Toast Bites — “Breakfast just got even more fun! Gluten-Free Cinnamon French Toast Bites that are allergy-free, vegan, and perfect for little hands! An easy recipe perfect for a healthy weekend treat! Kid-loved and mom-approved!”. From Strength and Sunshine.
22. Frittata Vegan + Gluten Free— From Sunnysidehane.
23. Bodega Breakfast Sandwich with Avocado— “This is a veganized version of the New York classic bodega breakfast sandwich—topped with some delicious avocado!”. From Nut Free Vegan.
And more Vegan Breakfast Ideas
24. Vegan Breakfast Potato Polenta Bowl— “This vegan breakfast potato polenta bowl is an easy, comforting dish to make for a lazy Sunday morning breakfast (or brunch). Fried potatoes tossed with green pepper, zucchini and blistered cherry tomatoes over a bed of creamy polenta is all you need to wake up in the morning, especially after a late night out!”. From The Stingy Vegan.
25. Beetroot Banana Cucumber Apple Smoothie— “A delicious and detox smoothie ideal for Weight Loss “. From Maninio.
26. Apple Cinnamon Buckwheat Porridge Vegan Gf— “Do you like buckwheat? I like it a lot and interestingly enough at the same time, I’m not a big fan of buckwheat flour as it has a very strong taste that doesn’t suit me somehow. Maybe that will change as I would love using the flour as well since it’s so healthy but for the moment I’ll stick with buckwheat.”. From Travelling Oven.
27. Beetroot Juice Chia Pudding Vegan GF.— Another great Breakfast recipe from Travelling Oven.
28. Pumpkin Molasses Muffins Gluten free— “Fluffy gluten-free pumpkin breakfast muffins with optional dried fruit and nut add-ins.” From Unconventional Baker.
29. Strawberry Hemp Milkshake— “Who wants to be able to enjoy a MILKSHAKE any time of the day? Even for breakfast. Meet my new favorite Strawberry Hemp Milkshake recipe! This recipe is very thick and creamy similar to traditional milkshakes, except that THIS one is much healthier! Oh, and did I mention how easy it is to make?” From Vegetarian Gastronomy.
30. Baked Oatmeal Muffins Cranberries— “Baked Oatmeal Muffins with cranberries are the perfect back-to-school breakfast or snack. Perfectly sweet (yet refined sugar-free!), packed with fiber and protein, and easily portable. Bake up a batch today!” From Veggie Inspired.
31. Quinoa Power Breakfast with Roasted Radishes— “Quinoa Power Breakfast with arugula and roasted radishes – a protein-packed, flavorful, nutritious way to start your day. And it can be made in just 30 minutes!” From Veggie Inspired.
32. Green Chia Pudding— “Green Chia Pudding is perfect for a nutritious breakfast, a satisfying snack, or a sugar-free dessert. It’s easy to make with only a few ingredients.” From Veggies Save the day.
33. Chickpea Scramble Breakfast Bowl— “This chickpea scramble breakfast bowl is my vegan answer to scrambled eggs” From Well and Full.
34. Pumpkin Apple Overnight Oats— “These hearty pumpkin apple overnight oats are the perfect breakfast for fall, made with whole, fresh ingredients! Vegan and delicious. ” From Well and Full.
35. Vegan Cinnamon Pancakes— “Vegan cinnamon pancakes are the perfect weekend breakfast! They’re warm, light, fluffy and taste similar to a cinnamon roll. Add some chocolate chips to the batter for a chocolatey twist. They’re easy to make and require only 9 simple ingredients! ” From Where you get your protein.
36. Cherry Smoothie Bowl— “That’s all smoothie bowls are; blended food. This gives your digestive system a rest and allows nutrients to be absorbed quicker” From Vegan with Curves.