One of my favorites! Lovely pieces of coconut flakes coated with aromatic chocolate, so we thought we’d make a bounty version to please our readers. Once you try these Vegan Bar, you’ll never go back to the store-bought again!
Vegan Bar in Bounty version
There is a big variety of packaged Vegan Bar in Bounty version, on the markets but most of them are highly processed and they are high in sodium. Personally, I never buy any ready-made bars.
For this reason, I recommend making them at home! Vegan bounty is one of those simple desserts that once you master the basics the possibilities are endless. In these vegan bars, coconut works as a binder. Regarding seasoning, there are tons of herbs, nuts, and spices that you can experiment with.
Why are these the Best Vegan Bars?
This recipe starts with making the coconut filling. It’s super easy. It’s made from shredded coconut, coconut cream and a bit of golden maple syrup. Maple Syrup (which is an amber-colored syrup with a rich, deep sweetness) it’s common in English baking and I’ve fallen in love with it! If you require a substitution, in this recipe corn syrup can be used in its place.
How To make Vegan Bar – Step by Step
Step 5: For the chocolate coating, heat the baking chocolate together with the coconut oil and whisk until smooth and liquid.
Step 6: Dip the coconut bars into the chocolate until they are coated with chocolate from all sides.
Step 6: Put the Vegan bars in a rack for a few minutes.
Step 6: Let them cool for 1-2 hours and enjoy!
Chocolate in Vegan Bars
I used a heaping helping of a smooth dark chocolate bar.
Keep them in the fridge for storage, because the chocolate melts rather quickly!
More Chocolate Recipes
-> The Best Vegan Chocolate Birthday Cake.
Vegan Bar in Bounty Version
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Add all the coconut, coconut oil and the cream in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Knead them until you form the bars.
- Put the bars on a baking sheet and place them in the freezer for an hour or two to harden for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Heat the chocolate together with the coconut oil and whisk until smooth and liquid.
- Dip the coconut bars into the chocolate until they are coated with chocolate from all sides.
- Place them in the fridge again until the Vegan bars are hard.
- Instead of coconut, you can use crushed nuts,
- If you want to replace maple syrup you can use corn syrup as well.
★ Did you make this Vegan Bar recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! I would love to hear back from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest for more delicious recipes!