This Spring Mix Salad marinated in a delicious, rich, and fresh Dijon mustard dressing. In this Salad, I use fresh greens, fresh strawberries, tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, spring onions, green apples and sunflower seeds, Super quick to make, healthy and nutritious!
FRESH VEGAN SALAD RECIPES
A delicious salad, which contains many types of vegetables, fruits such as orange, apple, strawberries, peach as well as avocado, vegan protein sources is a complete meal. In fact, you don’t have to follow a recipe but put your imagination and all the ingredients you like deliciously and make your own unique recipe.
Gone are the days of boring salads. By having a supply of clean, seasonal greens in the refrigerator, you will be inspired to put together a fresh, and healthy salad on a regular basis. Whether served as a whole meal or a simple side, salads are easy to work with your cooking repertoire. Plus using seeds spices up the salad taste!
One of my favorite seeds is Sunflower seeds. I use it often in salads, smoothies, legumes, and in juice. It’s a superfood, high in Iron, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF Sunflower seeds
- Rich in the B complex vitamins,
- Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium,
- High in Protein and Vitamin E,
- Ideal vegetable for salad creations,
- Helps in weight loss
HOW TO MAKE Spring salad mix – STEP BY STEP
Step 1: Wash the greens, apples, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, red peppers, and spring onions.
TIPS FOR COOKING SPRING MIX SALAD
- Dressing – You can mix and match lots of ingredients to make a dressing. Whisk in mustard or Agave syrup or add various spices.
- Greens – Use various types of greens to elevate your Vegan Salad.
- Fats – Adding fats to your salad is essential for a tasty salad. Use seeds, oils, or avocado.
OTHER VEGAN SALAD RECIPES
- Quinoa Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Lettuce and Avocado Salad
- Arabic Tabbouleh Salad
- Beetroot Salad Ideas
- Cucumber Salad Recipe
** If you’ve tried this Spring mix Salad recipe or any other recipe on the blog then Don’t forget to give it a star rating below. I would love to hear back from you. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest for more delicious recipes!
Spring Mix Salad
- 1 1/2 cup greens
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 3 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1/4 spring onions diced
- 1/4 green apple diced
- 1/4 red peppers
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- lemon juice
- Wash the greens, apples, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, red peppers, and spring onions.
- Wash them properly and cut them in small pieces.
- Add the salad in a big bowl
- Make the dressing with the olive oil, mustard, vinegar, agave syrup, salt and lemnon juice
- Add the dressing into the salad, sunflower seeds and mix salad.